I misplaced my Form 1099-INT from Upstart. What do I do?

You may contact Upstart to request another copy of your Form 1099-INT. Alternatively, you may still report your interest income from your Upstart investments on your income tax return without the Form 1099-INT. The investor statements sent to you by Upstart should also provide the necessary interest income information to allow you to accurately prepare your tax return.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our customer care team is here for you.